Program Assistant Intern
The program assistant intern will be assisting the The Asian Women Healing & Creative Collective.
Livin’ Wabi Sabi’s Asian Women Performative art cohort program:
The program was funded by the Women’s Foundation. The program will consist of a collective of Asian women/female-identifying/non-binary individuals whom have had the woman experience come together for 8 weeks to gather as a sisterhood and convene in a sacred space for intentional conversations and creativity. They will also be creating their own written piece at the end of the program. The program will take place virtually.
Duties of the program assistant intern
- Attend 4 out of 8 of the weekly program meetings (which happens weekly on Mondays, Nov 16th – Jan 11th from 6:30-9pm)
- Assist in technical and all around assistance during program sessions
- Weekly meetings with Program creator
- Coordinating with different guests & artists for the program
- Assisting in overall coordinating with program related items as needed
- Handle social media for the program
- Creating written content and documents related to the program
- Advanced writing skills
- Good time management
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
Hours range from 5-6 hours per week
Possible Breakdown of hours
Duration of position: Nov 16th – Jan 11th
Stipend for overall duration: $600
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please title the subject “Application for Program Assistant Intern.”
Application deadline is Sunday November 7th 2020.