Program Assistant Intern
The program assistant intern will be assisting the Asian Women Performative art cohort program.
Livin’ Wabi Sabi’s Asian Women Performative art cohort program:
The program was funded by the Women’s Foundation. The program will consist of 5-7 Asian women/female-identifying/non-binary individuals whom have had the woman experience come together as rising artists for 10 weeks to meet, gather to learn and expand their knowledge, and write 1-2 pieces of art they will showcase at the end of the program.
Duties of the program assistant intern
- Attend the weekly cohort meetings
- Digitally record meetings and event such as taking photos or video recording as needed
- Weekly meetings with Program creator
- Assist in coordinating logistics for events/meetings
- Handle social media for the program
- Reach out to artists or guest artists if needed
- Good time management
- Great communication skills
Hours range from 5-6 hours per week
Duration of position: Sept-November – 2-month commitment
Monthly Stipend: TBD
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please title the subject “Application for Program Assistant Intern.”
Application deadline is Monday September 1st.